Robert Land Academy (RLA) seeks staff and faculty who display a strong work ethic, dedication to task and a willingness to challenge students towards reaching their full potential, and who will embrace the Academy's core values of Loyalty, Labour, Courage, Commitment and Honour.
The Academy welcomes those applicants who wish to bring their skills and experience to this dynamic environment. Robert Land Academy provides a competitive salary range, and for full-time employees a comprehensive employee benefits program which includes an employee pension plan. All candidates will be given equal consideration, however only those selected to attend an interview will be contacted.
We presently hiring the following position(s):
- Client Services Specialist [details]
- Chef / Cook (part time / full time) [details]
- Residence Supervisor / Youth Worker (casual / part time) [details]
If you wish to submit your resume for us to keep on file for any of the following positions, or any other position, please forward it to us using the contact information below.
- Teacher / House Master [details]
- For other positions, please specify when submitting your resume
- Click here to email resume (Please send resume in MS Word or PDF format)
Fax resume to 905-386-6607
Mail Resume To
Robert Land Academy
6727 South Chippawa Rd
Wellandport, Ontario L0R 2J0
No Telephone Calls Please.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.