Robert Land Academy (RLA) seeks staff and faculty who display a strong work ethic, dedication to task and a willingness to challenge students towards reaching their full potential, and who will embrace the Academy's core values of Loyalty, Labour, Courage, Commitment and Honour.
The Academy welcomes those applicants who wish to bring their skills and experience to this dynamic environment. Robert Land Academy provides a competitive salary range, and for full-time employees a comprehensive employee benefits program which includes an employee pension plan. All candidates will be given equal consideration, however only those selected to attend an interview will be contacted.
We are presently hiring for the following position(s):
- Residence Supervisor / Youth Worker (full time / part time / casual) [details]
- Dishwasher (part time - weekends) [details]
If you wish to submit your resume for us to keep on file for any of the following positions, or any other position, please forward it to us using the contact information below.
- Teacher / House Master [details]
- Teaching Assistant / Youth Worker [details]
- Chef / Cook (full time / part time / casual) [details]
- For other positions, please specify when submitting your resume
How to Apply
- Email resume (Please send resume in MS Word or PDF format)
- Fax resume to 905-386-6607
- Mail Resume To:
Robert Land Academy
6727 South Chippawa Rd
No Telephone Calls Please.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Robert Land Academy is committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. Please notify us when an employment interview time is scheduled if you require accommodation during the interview process
Accessible Customer Service Plan
Robert Land Academy is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
This policy is reflective of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07. [ Full Policy ]