Our Private Boarding School
Robert Land Academy's private boarding school has over 40 years of success working with boys to achieve their potential and gain admission to post-secondary programs.
Our program has a proven track record in providing benefits for boys diagnosed with or exhibiting characteristics of ADD/ADHD/ODD/NLD/NVLD and other Learning Disabilities, as well as for boys who benefit from a structured distraction-free environment.
We provide a structured private boarding school program with an emphasis on academic remediation, university admission and the development of the self-care, self-discipline, and self-direction required for successful adulthood.
At our boarding school in Ontario, Canada, our rural location is removed from the distractions of an urban setting. We provide a distraction-free environment with no cell phones, computer games, personal laptops, personal computer access, Facebook and girlfriends.
Robert Land Academy offers a physical activity program that promotes a healthy lifestyle and personal growth. Team sports promote working together and the development of personal life skills.
Nutritionally balanced and healthy meals are provided.
An emphasis on regular self-care and routine.
The vast majority of all students experience a dramatic improvement in their academic performance and success within the first semester.
Students in modified academics are encouraged and assisted to move back into mainstream academic courses.
Over the past decade, 100% of the graduating class who have applied have been accepted to a university or college.
Why Does Robert Land Academy Utilize a Military Theme?
The military theme at our private boarding school:
- provides consistency in the application of rules and roles
- promotes physical fitness
- openly encourages and recognizes effort and achievement
- provides incentives and acknowledgment of non-academic achievement through rank and promotions
- provides a template for self-care and routine
- provides opportunities for leadership
- promotes teambuilding and getting along with others
- underscores the discipline and effort required for academic success
ROBERT LAND ACADEMY IS A SCHOOL THAT KNOWS BOYS